Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Keep Your Eyes on Your Enemies - Hip Hop Flashback!



Keep yo' eyes on yo' enemies, and watch your friends

See money get you power, but it also get you dead

Keep yo' eyes on yo' enemies, and watch your friends
See money get you sex, but it also get you dead

Keep yo' eyes on yo' enemies, and watch your friends
See money get you respect, but it also get you dead

Keep yo' eyes on yo' enemies, and watch your friends
See money bring power, but that's why it gets you dead


Somebody ask me how it feel to have change
How I feel to be a major muthafucka in this game


I'll told them, let the sunshine turn to rain
In other words, that's cool but a lot of shit I can't explain


Like Bitches say they love me, but I can't really believe 'em
Who wouldn't wanna love me, I got money and I'm succedin'


Them bitches got niggas, niggas got bitches, they be plottin'
You show 'em your crib
Next week they kickin' in yo' spot


And it's a shame when niggas bust your brains with the stripes
It seems like I'm the only nigga trippin' on my life


At night I say my prays with my vest on
My triggas under my pillows
I'm even scared to get my rest on


Runnin' with them killas that'll ride for me, die for me
Open fire for me, wouldn't lie to me
I watch my back, I watch my front
I watch them niggas, I watch them bitches
In fact I think they all tryna kill Mac!


Written by: Mac and Master P
Song: Money Gets It
Album: Shell Shocked by Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can True Love Be Forbidden?

Can True Love Be Forbidden? Tell me, is it worth the cost to go after a woman whose heart instantly lights up any dark room?  Whose ...