Wednesday, October 25, 2017

THE CYCLE


There will come a time where some of you who have not truly known me will no longer know me.

The time is coming where the season will shift. So is the pattern of my life.

It is not something that I purposely cause to happen. It is the will of life.

My life is a never ending revolving door. People come and they go. They touch my life and I touch theirs but in the end it is only for a moment.

The time is coming where the season will shift. The time when all things become new and only memories remain.

When I feel the shift my only hope is that I have impacted those around me in a positive way.  That I have not caused too much damage. That I and all who have experienced me in this season have learned something and have grown to some extent.

It is not my will that this happens but it is the pattern of my life.

Some will be disappointed. These are the ones that have not truly known me.  How could they? They never truly took the time to look into my soul.

Then there are those who will accept it and attempt to stick around but when the season shifts it is up to me who departs and who remains.

Some will be hurt. Some will be angry. Some will attempt to shame my name. Even I myself, will shame my name out of regret and guilt. But I am familiar with it. All I can do is absorb it and let it go.

So as it was before. So it will be again. And so it will continue as long as I live.


The time is here. Where the season shifts. So is the pattern of my life. THE CYCLE

*CreamDaddy* 

1 comment:

  1. Does anyone else go through this? If so what is the key to breaking The Cycle?

    ReplyDelete

Can True Love Be Forbidden?

Can True Love Be Forbidden? Tell me, is it worth the cost to go after a woman whose heart instantly lights up any dark room?  Whose ...